From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of O'Brien, Dennis L
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 1:35 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: [IBMVM] SHARE vs. zSeries Expo

We're planning our training for the year, and wondering about the value
of SHARE vs. zSeries Expo.  Several of us have been to SHARE, but none
have been to the Expo.  What do people who've been to both think of
each?

                                                       Dennis O'Brien

"Just because we spent the night together doesn't mean we're on a first
name basis."  -- Miss Glick, in "Lucky Stiff"