It would be nice to feed the unload into a pipe but at least it is standa
rd
OS simulation so I can point it at a disk file or a tape file. For the ta
pe
file, I have already proven that it can be encrypted to protect all the
private dat in the backup. Because our CMS workload is shrinking, our
production SFS servers can now be backed up to other DASD allocations jus
prior to the full volume backups. The SFS outage is now down to 5 minutes
.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:45:13 -0400, David Boyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> w
rote: