From: "Don Hooker" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03/28/2008 08:40 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Seeking oportunities

My first attempt to copy the email to VSE-L to IBMVM-L failed because I had the
IBMVM-L address incorrect.

I am looking for help in finding a new situation in VM and/or VSE system
programming, software development, or other such positions, either full-time
permanent or contractual posititions.

Please contact me directly at my new email address of: [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you
have or know of any possible or pending possible positions (either full time or
contract positions).

Thanks and best regards to all.  Sorry that I won't probably be seeing you all
at WAVV this year.

- Don Hooker
(603) 267-1947

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender
by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any
dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by
anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. All messages
sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by
applicable law and regulations to ensure compliance with our internal policies
and to protect our business. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or
contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if you communicate
with us by e-mail.