Hello,

I'm trying to set up EREP and I'm a bit confused with results. System
Summary Result shows that records are colected only from 1 CPU. In our

config we have 12 IFL assigned to this LPAR. Query results for processors

show:

q proc

PROCESSOR 00 MASTER IFL

PROCESSOR 01 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 02 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 03 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 04 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 05 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 06 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 07 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 08 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 09 ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 0A ALTERNATE IFL

PROCESSOR 0B ALTERNATE IFL

Ready; T=0.01/0.01 07:01:24

q cpus

CPU 00  ID  FF09F4CE20948000 (BASE) IFL  CPUAFF ON
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 07:01:39

In attached file you can see report.
EREP parametr file:
00001 SYSUM
00002 TABSIZE=512K
00003 HIST
00004 ACC=N
00005 ENDPARM

Question is , shouldn't I see all IFL processors in this Report?

Regards,

Tom West