Frank says hi back--he was my boss till he got a promotion a few months

ago!

As for the TCP2PROD messages, they actually seem to indicate that
something was installed on the cloned lpar, but nothing was needed on the

original lpar.  Which is a little weird since this was our first attempt

at maintenance on either lpar since the cloning occurred.  Here are the

messages about LDAPSRV in the original lpar's TCP2PROD $MSGLOG:

 ST:DTCPRD3021I TCP2PROD processing started

 ST:DTCPRD3018I No options in effect

 ST:DTCPRD3040I Issuing command:

 ST:            VMFSIM QUERY SERVP2P PPF TDATA :COMPNAME TCPIPP2P :PRODID

(STEM !VMFDATA.
 ST:DTCPRD3006I Product ID in effect: 5VMTCP30%TCPIP

 ST:DTCPRD3012I Obtaining PPF :DCL. information...
 ST:DTCPRD3019I Processing file(s) for: <BFS>

 ST:              LDAPSRV LOADBFS I   -->> <BFS>

 ST:DTCPRD3058I No "source" files have been identified that require
production
 ST:            status

 ST:DTCPRD3059I Operations for current entry have been bypassed

 ST:DTCPRD3021I TCP2PROD processing completed with RC = 0

And here are the messages from the clone (once I'd started up the VMSERV*

servers so it wouldn't get an error):

ST:DTCPRD3021I TCP2PROD processing started

ST:DTCPRD3018I No options in effect

ST:DTCPRD3040I Issuing command:

ST:            VMFSIM QUERY SERVP2P PPF TDATA :COMPNAME TCPIPP2P :PRODID

(STEM !VMFDATA.
ST:DTCPRD3006I Product ID in effect: 5VMTCP30%TCPIP

ST:DTCPRD3012I Obtaining PPF :DCL. information...

ST:DTCPRD3019I Processing file(s) for: <BFS>

ST:              LDAPSRV LOADBFS I   -->> <BFS>
ST:DTCPRD3038I LOADBFS command completed with RC = 0

ST:DTCPRD3021I TCP2PROD processing completed with RC = 0

Is there somewhere I can look to figure out what "file(s)" the cloned lpa
was processing at that time?  Thanks!
   Shannon