From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Capo
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 1:16 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Dumpscan CP Abend z/VM 5.3

We took two CP abends Code (Hard) FRE016 which appears to be a header
block clobber caused by the an application CA's VMSECURE. Level is z/VM
5.3 service level 0702.

I loaded both Dumps down to OPERATNS 191 disk using DUMPLOAD and than
tried to run a DUMPSCAN and receive a HCSPRC740I - Prefix Page could not

be found.

I can't find the error message in any of the IBM z/VM5.3 documentation I

have. Does anyone know what this error indicates? I wanted to have a
formatted dump before opening a call with IBM.

Thank, Bill

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or
proprietary, and if you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender, do not use or share it and delete it. Unless specifically indicated,
this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment
products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any
transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable
law, Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC)
traveling through its networks/systems. The laws of the country of each
sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived,
supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. This
message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill Lynch you
consent to the foregoing.