Mike,

In this case it has nothing to do with ATTACH MULTIUSER ... it has to do
with a timing issue relative to 3590s "spacing out" ... no interrupt for
2, 3, 4, 5, 20 minutes is just fine :-(

Hence we have the IBM recommendation/default for MIH for a 3590 at 12.5
minutes (or is it 20.5 minutes) ... I can't remember any more.

JR (Steven) Imler
CA
Senior Software Engineer
Tel:  +1 703 708 3479