On Thursday, 05/08/2008 at 08:38 EDT, "Wakser, David"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Probably, but I don't "belong" (subscribe) there - and I figured
> there were plenty of z/VM shops that hosted z/OS systems also. If you
> think this was an inappropriate place to make this request, I apologize.

I wouldn't say it's inapproriate since a few z/OS sysprogs hang around
here, too.  I was just trying to direct you to a more "fertile" locale.
Registering for IBM-MAIN is quick and painless, plus you can exclude your
id from the requestable list of subscribers.