On Monday, 05/19/2008 at 09:50 EDT, Rob van der Heij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > DMS141T indicates that a program, not CMS itself, abended.  DMS143T
> > indicates a CMS abend, which will load a disabled wait and trigger a
> > re-IPL.
>
> So my expectations were the problem (as with many performance issues).
>
> CMS is friendly enough to do AUTODUMP for me on the program check.
> When CONCEAL is on, what's the value of CMS dropping the user in VM
> READ ?

Because it's been that way since VM/SP 4? :-) That's probably not a
particularly good reason any more, but there it is.  You can load a
nucleus extension that issues ABNEXIT SET to catch any application program
checks and to load a disabled wait.