To avoid losing people to the mental hospital, all devices have the same
identity everywhere they can be seen within our two CECs (10+ LPARs). To do
otherwise would cause insanity at some future point.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\