From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 9:07 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: TCPIP loses connectivity (z/OS guest under z/VM)

On Thursday, 06/05/2008 at 11:54 EDT, Daniel Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> We are having a  problem with TCPIP connectivity running a z/OS guest
under
> z/VM using dedicated  OSA addresses. Once we re-cycle TCPIP (z/OS
guest),
> everything is back to  normal.

Is that "dedicated" OSA shared with anyone?  Are you current on z/OS and
z/VM maintenence?

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and