Hi,

Coming from a z/OS background I have the RMF Data Portal deployed and we
allow anyone inside our network to view it.  I would like to deploy the
z/VM Performance Toolkit web interface in the same way.  I cannot find
anyway to allow this.

In RMF DDS SYS1.PARMLIB(GPMSRV00)

/*                                                                   */
/* - HTTP_NOAUTH specifies the host names/IP addresses that can use  */
/*   the HTTP interface without authentification (userid/password).  */
/*   Wildcards * and ? are allowed. More than one HTTP_NOAUTH        */
/*   may be present.                                                 */
/*   Note: The host running the RMF CIM provider or RMF LDAP backend */
/*         must be specified here.                                   */
/*   Examples: HTTP_NOAUTH(sysa.boeblingen.ibm.com)                  */
/*   Default:  HTTP_NOAUTH()                                         */
/*                                                                   */
/*********************************************************************/
MAXSESSIONS_HTTP(20)            /* MaxNo of concurrent HTTP requests */
HTTP_PORT(8803)                 /* Port number for HTTP requests     */
HTTP_ALLOW(*)                   /* Mask for hosts that are allowed   */
HTTP_NOAUTH(*)                  /* GEICO allow public use of RMF DDS */

The Performance Toolkit documentation talks about identify yourself as a
mandatory step.

Is there any way to accomplish this or has anyone already requested this
as an enhancement?

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.