From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McBride, Catherine
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 5:25 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Best method

Lambasting another person's code when they were simply trying to help by
sharing it didn't seem too relevant to the stated topic either, yet no
one intervened THEN.  This tells me we tolerate blatant rudeness, but
not humor interjected to defuse tension caused by the rudeness.  Guess
it's all a matter of what our values are.  The humor did get a bit over
the top.  But not nearly to the degree that good manners were
disregarded.

Cathy McBride
Manager, Z-Series, I-Series, P-Series Support Kable News Company, Inc