Way off-topic, but I have that album: "Cheech and Chong"

See:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheech_%26_Chong_%28album%29

Mike Walter

"Macioce, Larry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
07/18/2008 12:37 PM
Please respond to
"The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: CMS REXX eMAIL

Alan, with your reply of " I'm not Dave, but...."

Daves not here man........

Someone name that album????

Mace