One thought on a single LPAR system and DirmSat: You can use DirmSat on a
single system to maintain a directory on another volume, such that if you
have a problem with your primary CP Directory volume, you have a backup to
that that can be quickly activated without having to resort to tape.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\