3270 addresses can matter:
- you can use them as IPL console: the rdev address is in SYSTEM CONFIG
- they can be enabled for use by VM: CP ENABLE rdev
- some can be attached/dedicated to guests
If you don't have the last class, you'd issue ENABLE ALL and only the
console addresses matter.

2008/7/28 Ian S. Worthington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Thanks Robert.
>
> What about 3270 (etc) addresses?  Do they matter?

Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support