It would go on your EXECIO command - that is the one getting the
output from CP.  I don't know if this is really your problem or not,
since I didn't try to make sense of your code, but it is a "gotcha"
anyway.  The reason I mention CMS Pipelines is because it will
automatically reissue a CP query command when the buffer fills up and
use a large enough buffer.  The best way to use Pipelines is to
redesign your exec and put the logic in your Do loop into the
pipeline.  But, a small first step would be to replace the EXECIO
command with
"PIPE CP Q RDR * ALL | stack"
the next improvement is to drop the header in the pipe:
"PIPE CP Q RDR * ALL | drop 1 | stack"
and so forth until you've eliminated the loop and done all the work in
the pipe..

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support