That is incorrect - the "CP" means that you are sending a CP command,
and DISKACNT is the userid.  So - the command is exactly correct -
send the CP command EXT to DISKACNT.  Coding it as 'CP SEND DISKACNT
EXT" assumes that the virtual machine is in a state to read commands
from the console, and that a command of EXT will be passed along to
CP.  This is usually true for a user running CMS and waiting for a
command, but it is not true of a machine running Linux.

--
Bruce Hayden
Linux on System z Advanced Technical Support