From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pdowns
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 5:34 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: z/VM Capacity Planning tools and methods

I am curious what methods / tools are employed to do z/VM capacity
planning?  I understand that there are a couple popular z/VM performance
monitors.  What I'd like to better understand is what you may do to
automatically collect that data and feed it into something for capacity
planning, forecasting, etc.

Regards,

Pat Downs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]