From: Jim Bohnsack [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 September 2008 19:14
Subject: Re: Bus and Tag Cable Colors and Speeds

I remember that the "new blue" B&T cables were the faster.  I don't
remember any others than gray altho I seem to remember seeing beige or
tan or whatever.  I suspect that beige|tan|brown are the same as gray
but I don't know.  At any rate, stick with blue and remember "gray
away".

Jim

--
Jim Bohnsack
Cornell University
(972) 596-6377 home/office
(972) 342-5823 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*******************************************************************If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify our Help Desk at
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately. You should not copy or use
this email or attachment(s) for any purpose nor disclose their
contents to any other person. NATS computer systems may be
monitored and communications carried on them recorded, to secure
the effective operation of the system and for other lawful
purposes. Please note that neither NATS nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses or any losses caused as a result of
viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check
this email and any attachments. NATS means NATS (En Route) plc
(company number: 4129273), NATS (Services) Ltd (company number
4129270), NATSNAV Ltd (company number: 4164590) or NATS Ltd
(company number 3155567) or NATS Holdings Ltd (company number
4138218). All companies are registered in England and their
registered office is at 5th Floor, Brettenham House South,
Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN.