From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rob van der Heij
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:31 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Linux command

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 6:41 AM, Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is the command I was looking for :

> CD /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts

> MORE ifcfg-hsi01

Be aware that this is the *definition* of the device, not the current
status. It's the script that is invoked to activate the device during
boot.
If all is correct they will match, but that is rarely the time where
you need that kind of information. I can very well see why nobody
suggested this as the answer to your question..

-Rob