Any experience out there with Omegamon for zvm and linux that sits on
top of Perfkit?  Does it give more / better info?  Easier?  We currently
use Perfkit for real time monitoring and are fairly satisfied with that.

We do not have the drill down into the linux boxes set up (rmfpms?), any
links, input, etc. on that would also be really appreciated.

Thanks for all the excellent info I am getting here.

David Dean

Information Systems

*bcbstauthorized*