Thanks Dennis and others who have replied.  I do use the audit files for
links to minidisks but I saw no reference to SFS access. Thanks for the tip
on CPIGNORE DIRLINK.

I was hoping the SFS did keep this information internally but maybe not.  I
just downloaded the SFSTOOLS but I'm not sure there is anything there to
assist me. I really like the SFSULIST tool. Thanks again Kris for all your
contributions to the VM download page.

Bruce. I was not able to find the DIRLIST stage at Marist site. Would you
have the URL for their downloads.

Thanks again all for your thoughts on this subject.

Hans