Thanks, good to know.

Reason I'm asking is because I have one exec which calls or an exec others at
the same time in production.

>>> Kris Buelens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/13/2008 12:25 PM >>>
REXX execs are reentrant.  For a non-reentrant exec, one would need to
code an exec that modifies itself (common in VM's middleages when
EXEC-1 was the only thing we had, and EXEC-1 cuts everything to 8
chars, except for what was between &BEGSTACK and &END).

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support