>From the CICS-L list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:29:49 -0400
From: Steve Ware <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CICS Infocenter not working?

>From a note from an IBMer:

I've just been informed that the Boulder servers that run our
information centers are down at the moment. The support teams are
working on the problem and hope to resolve it soon.

Apologies to those of you who have been trying to use our infocenters.
Hopefully they will be back up and running today.

Steve.