David -

I would reecommend that you quit using the LPR command and set up you
printers using the free LPR feature in RSCS.

It's a little work to set it up but it is sweet to use.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 45 years
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"