From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dean, David (I/S)
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:40 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Migration from 5.2 to 5.4

This is my first complete migration.  I have created a second level 5.4
instance, and have run the RSU service and put2prod.  Everything has
gone well.  I am using the Guide for Automated Installation and Service
for 5.4.

I know this is a rookie question; I promise I have searched the
archives.  BUT, how do I link to the old 51D on a separate 2nd Second
Level System for migration?

Thanks in advance.  This list is unbelievable.

David Dean

Information Systems

BlueCross and BlueShield of Tennessee

*bcbstauthorized*

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
E-mail disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm