To: <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: Wired delenda est

It was Carol, as you remember and Harry already reminded me in an earlier post. <Blush> That's what I get for posting from (an old) memory (and on a Blackberry) instead of looking it up.

Apparently, Marty always put me to sleep (not much of a challenge) at the VM Program opening sessions when he recited the heraldry.

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates