From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Horlick, Michael
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:17 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: IND$FILE fails through CA-TPX and TCP/IP for VM

Greetings,

My client is moving away from SNA to TCP/IP. We use CA-TPX as our
session manager and the client uses a terminal emulator called
'Proclient OnWeb Web to Host'.

They use IND$FILE and are getting error - TRANS13 when uploading a file
from their PC to their CMS A-disk. It doesn't happen to them when native
VM and it doesn't happen doing a download from the mainframe to the PC.

I use myExtra! and under TPX I have no problems. They have no problems
if using SNA.

I specified the following in VM/VTAM. My SCEXIT does a DIAL to VTAM for
any IP terminals connected to port 23

TC070    LOCAL CUADDR=070,TERM=3277,USSTAB=USSTCPIP,FEATUR2=EDATS,     *

               LOGAPPL=TPX,MODETAB=ISTINCLM,DLOGMOD=D4B3290

I think when they connect via SNA they get a DLOGMOD of SNX32705.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike