From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Howard Rifkind
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:26 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: EREP Records

Hello,

I think I touched on this subject before but...

I want to extract the EREP records from the z/VM EREP user, bring them over to
z/OS into a file and process them on z/OS.

I linked to the EREP machines 191 disk and saw only file which was:

XAEREPIO RECORD   I1           V        298       3537         97 11/26/08 10:23

I was wondering how I could force a daily cut off, retrieve the file and have
EREP start recording a new file.

Getting the file over to z/OS isn't an issue, just the above is.

Thanks.

_____________
LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only.
Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the
contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in
reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this
message and empty from your trash.

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email
address. Thank You.