of course I meant to say 'DCP'

Bill Munson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/01/2008 10:52 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: AUDITOR - Insufficient privilege class for command: DCP - On z/VM 5.4
system

It sounds like "FORCE" was changed from class A to another class and you
forgot to make the change on z/VM 5.4

Bill Munson
Brown Brothers Harriman
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
201-418-7588

President MVMUA
http://www2.marist.edu/~mvmua/

Hans Rempel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/01/2008 10:46 AM

Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
AUDITOR - Insufficient privilege class for command: DCP - On z/VM 5.4
system

I?m testing z/VM 5.4 and encountered the following error message within
may AUDITOR userid.

Insufficient privilege class for command: DCP.

This halts auditor. I?m moving from a z/VM 5.2 system. Userid still has
same privilege classes.

I reviewed the auditor exec from z/vm 5.2 and they are the same as  below.

privcmds = 'FORCE AUTOLOG LOCATE MSGNOH DCP' /* Req PRIV cmds*/

Hans

The opinions expressed in this message and/or any attachments are those of
the author and not necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates BBH. There is no guarantee that this message
is either private or confidential, and it may have been altered by
unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge. Nothing in the message
is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either
party and it is not intended to provide legal advice. BBH accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage from its use, including damage from