________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Waters
        Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 5:37 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: EREP process question.

        Howard,

        Even if you clear the EREP file, or erase it, then once EREP
start accumulating data in XAEREPIO RECORD on his A disk, the records
are variable length and will start to grow in length.

        For example, if I clear EREP, the max record size usually start
s out at 114, then will grow to Max of 256 in my shop.

        Ray