Wouldn¹t the EREP program actually have to be waiting and understand SMSG
messages, otherwise, what do you expect it to do with the message once
received?

Of course, I could be blowing smoke, and EREP does indeed have features to
do this that I¹m unaware of or have forgotten. (Getting old is such a
pain...)

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\