Sir Dave the Generous,

Pray tell thee great Sir, wherefore might one find such a treasure as TER
SE
for VM?  I have searched futilely over many years through deep blue caves
,
with torches and swords held high and low.  This prize has always eluded

mere mortals without close ties to IBM.  Be not mislead down the wrongful

paths of MVS and VSE, for these lead not to TERSE for the one holy grail

system: VM!

Though I have been recognized by the SHARE VM Community as having moderat
magical skills, thus far such a magical MODULE for CMS appears available

only to those in possession of much more powerful "blue magic" (or blue

entrails - it is often difficult to see through the misty Shroud of
Endicott).

Perhaps it is time to invoke the spirit of Sir Jim the Evangelist to
determine what might cure such a long-lasting, and troubling irritant, by

releasing TERSE for VM from whatever dark corner it has been confined?  L
ET
IT BE!  Let TERSE for VM be honored in the the full light and goodness of

VM!

Respectfully,
Sir Mike the Prestidigitator

AKA:
Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
Any opinions expressed herein are mine alone and do not necessarily
represent the opinions or policies of Hewitt Associates.