I have found some files which are corrupted on SFS when my tool tries to
backup these files.
And I have some return codes, which I believe they are from CMS FSREAD
macro-instruction.

Can anyone tell me what I should do respectively for the following
situations:

1. RC = 30
Desc: Some error, other than those in this list of codes, occurred while
accessing an SFS file. No rollback occurred.

2. RC = 40
Desc: One of the following errors occurred:
* A required CSL routine was dropped.
* A required CSL routine was not loaded.
* There was an error in a user exit routine.
* There was an error calling the user accounting exit routine (DMS2AB).

3. RC = 42
Desc: The variable length record read is invalid. The length is either zero
or outside of the range (1 to logical record length). This could occur if
someone else has access to the minidisk and changed it. Re-issue the ACCESS
command and try to read the file again.

Remark: Re-issue the ACCESS command does not help in this case.

The best solution is to find a way to recovery the file, so I won't lose the
data.

Thanks a lot in advance.