Cal wrote:
Anyone doing anything special for this http://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.dat :-) I did not do anything in 2005. I have a lot of VM systems and Linux servers that will have to be changed :-D Maybe the oscillator drift will take care of it. Or does it drift the other way?

Call in the media! I'm sure this can be turned into a multi-billion-dollar
full-employment program for VM consultants if enough of us sound concerned :)

--
Jack J. Woehr            # I run for public office from time to time. It's like
http://www.well.com/~jax # working out at the gym, you sweat a lot, don't get