Hello Alan,

Sorry to be unclear in my posting.

I am using the German/Austrian codepage on my PersCom (273 or 1141 with t
he
Euro symbol). That means the EBCDIC codes coming from z/VM are presented
on
my Workstation according to the codepage 273. Some of the characters used
 by
z/VM like some of the editing characters or the '@' or the "!" are displa
yed
differently.

The codepage is a problem when using the German Umlaute as "ÄÖÜ". I
 am
wondering also how I can handle C-Programs as the brackets and braces are

incorrectly displayed with xedit. When I enter those characters while
writing a C-program those characters do not match the codepoints the
C-Compiler is expecting.

How can this be addressed?

Best regards,
Florian