From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Kris Buelens
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 12:09 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Performance Tool Kit - Activation

I don't think it is related to a port number, but as the message says
to FCONRMT SYSTEMS.  I found this on my former customer's test system.
 FCONRMT  SYSTEMS  B1  V 80  Trunc=80
====>
!...+....1....+....2....+....3....+..
* * * Top of File * * *
Cav      PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES73
Centraal PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES75
Frankryk PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES86
Hongkong PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES79
InfoAsia PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES94
Swim     PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES72
* * * End of File * * *
>From that I canclude that the APPC resourceID is missing in Raymond's
FCONRMT SYSTEMS.  By default PTK registers itself as FCXRES00.
Because I had multiple VM systems to monitor centrally, I used an
UCOMDIR NAMES file to make the resourceIDs used by PTK unique.
Without this Raymond should code
 blabla      PERFSVM Z/VM  N  FCXRES00
The first word is wat PTK shows in its "systems" panel (uppercased,
unless they implemented my suggestion)

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support