Unless you are doing something fancy (passwords?) on the PC side, the fre
ARCUTIL might still be useful in UNZIPing a file on VM. Here is a link to

the packages available for download from the Slippery Rock University.

http://zvm.sru.edu/~DOWNLOAD/

/Tom Kern

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:38:10 -0500, August Carideo <august.cari...@avon.c
om>