Sir Jeff -- It's been a pleasure traveling the VM highway with you through MANY crossroads; the VM community has been greatly enriched by your participation. Good luck in all future endeavors.

Sir Gabriel the Firebrand

Jeff Gribbin said:

So, at this crossroads, I'd just like to say, "Thanks folks - I could
never, ever, have made it this far without you" and that I hope to
maintain contact with the list in some way in at least the near future
even if, after this weekend, for the first time in over thirty-five years
I'll no longer have a VM Login to call my own. (Maybe time to fire up
VM/370 and Hercules ... <grin>)

--
Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc. (703) 204-0433
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042 g...@gabegold.com