Last Thur afternoon my IFL's went to nearly 100% for extended periods.  O
ne
linux guest running three WebSphere app servers was the culprit.  After

determining the cause to be the JVM of one the servers causing linux to

swap the JVM, we increased the size and restarted server.  Things are fin
again.  Monday AM all day same situation different server CPU at or near

100% (for 2 IFL's),  WebSphere Admins research and determine the JVM need
increased in another server and the guest needs more Memory.  I give the

guest 700M to a total size of 4G.  Log machine off and back on.  Since th
en
this guest runs in the 40-50% range vs the 90-80%.  What I am unable to

understand is why did one linux guest 'swapping' cause the IFL to be
totally consumed?
NOTE: VM worked great no other guests were effectted to the point user's

complained.