On Thursday, 01/29/2009 at 08:18 EST, "Hughes, Jim"
<jim.hug...@doit.nh.gov> wrote:
> Can the active Telnet Session Connect Exit(SCEXIT EXEC)  be changed
without
> stopping and restarting the tcpip stack?   If so, how??

I think it was z/VM 5.3 where we changed the stack to automatically
reaccess any changed disks before running the exit, so you don't have to
do it.

> The TCPIP programmers guide mentions you should EXECLOAD this rexx exec
for
> performance.  Where would be the appropriate place to add the EXECLOAD
> statement?

In an exit defined via the :Exit. tag in SYSTEM DTCPARMS.  Just remember
that if you EXECLOAD it, then changes to the disk-resident copy will be
ignored.