Hello all,

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum, but IBM Systems Magazine,
Mainframe edition is collecting ³mainframe memories²  in recognition of the
45th anniversary of the System/360 announcement. The magazine is hoping to
review how the mainframe has changed the industry by publishing user, client
and vendor memories in the magazine and on our Web site.

Were you one of the 100,000 businessmen who attended the announcement
meeting?  Did you play a role in helping the 360 evolve over the years?
Amusing or  earnest, momentous or trivial, we¹d like to hear how the IBM
mainframe has  impacted your life. Share you story by e-mailing me at
nbo...@msptechmedia.com.

Thanks!

--

Natalie Boike | Managing Editor
IBM Systems Magazine, Mainframe edition and Power Systems-AIX edition

We now offer a free, full-content digital edition of the magazine. Sign up