I'm not sure this hasn't been asked (and subsequently answered) before, but couldn't find anything in the archives pertaining to this (possibly due to my lack of correctly using the search tool !)

Anyway...

Does anyone know if z/VM will eventually support ...

- A Possibility to save a virtual machine status for subsequent restart - SAVESYS doesn't really cut the bill since it doesn't save I/O status. - And eventually the possibility to perform a 'hot' move of a virtual machine from a z/VM system to another (a la VMotion if you get my drift).

--Ivan