It looks like it could be OSASF APAR OA27349.  Also remember, you will

need to (re)BUILD the IOAXTSRV MODULE after the OSASF install is complete

becase we ship 'stubs' for the TCPIP module since way back when we could

not determine the level of TCPIP you were running (this is all doc'd in

the OSASF440 PSP Install bucket). Note (also in psp bucket) there is a CM
APAR VM64552 that can cause problems during the build...please see the

details in the VMOSASF440 PSP bucket.  I would recommend applying this CM
apar and all the available OSASF R440 COR.
-Roger Lunsford z/VM CP Level2