It defiantly does get confusing. I was hoping RSU 0901 would be out and include
the CMS SSL code before I undertook the SSL task. No such luck. Still I think
it is an improvement over the LINUX approach, especially for non-LINUX shops.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu]on
Behalf Of Tyler Koyl
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:31 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: SSL Server on z/VM 5.4 RSU 802

Thanks. Thats was it. I found the enablement PTFs and installed them. This is a
real PITA. From having to figure out that ssl needed to be enabled to finally
getting SSLSERV to initialize properly only after storing the database password
in a friggin stash file with the right permissions; made for a long day. I feel
cooked.

Tyler Koyl
Viterra Inc.

             "Huegel, Thomas"
             <thue...@kable.com>
             Sent by: The IBM                                                To
             z/VM Operating              IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             System                                                          cc
             <ib...@listserv.uar
             K.EDU>                                                     Subject
                                         Re: SSL Server on z/VM 5.4 RSU 802

             03/10/2009 03:34 PM

              Please respond to
                The IBM z/VM
              Operating System
             <ib...@listserv.uar
                   K.EDU>

I don't know.. do you have the SSL enabling PTF's on?