From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Phillip Parmelee
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 9:37 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: IP change requested

Larry & Wayne,

I have received this request:   from DOC.

Looking at the SCEXIT, 172.17.169.64 is not there. So, I am not sure
just how to remove it.

Either Jack C. or I can send you copies of our procedures for this type
of change. Please let us know how we can help and call for access when
needed.

Phil Parmelee
IBM Global Services
VM/VSE Team
Harrisburg, PA
717-526-1250 T/L 239-1250
parme...@us.ibm.com

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender and delete the
material from any computer.