OK, at least one person was preemptive and sent me their SHARE presentation
before the conference was even over.  The rest of you have all disappointed me,
by making me repeat myself over and over again.  ;)

Please, if you are willing to give me permission to put your presentation on
linuxvm.org (or want me to have a link to it on your own web site), please send
them to me.  A number of people have told me the presentations page is one of
the more valuable parts of the site, so I'd like to keep that current.

Thanks in advance,

Mark Post