From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Adam Thornton
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 12:30 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Total VDISK space allowed

On Mar 13, 2009, at 10:54 AM, Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN
Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR) wrote:

> Rob,
>
> I am setting these disks up using SWAPGEN. I am adding enough to
> total about 4G(This is about what my paging subsystem will handle).
> This is the test that we spoke of!

SWAPGEN (REUSE

will let you use VDISK defined in the directory, if you weren't
already aware of that parameter.

Adam
  • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
    • ... James Stracka (DHL US)
      • ... Rob van der Heij
        • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
          • ... Adam Thornton
            • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
              • ... Adam Thornton
                • ... August Carideo
                • ... Martin, Terry R. (LOCKHEED MARTIN Performance Engineering/CTR) (CTR)
                • ... Rich Smrcina
                • ... Mike Walter
                • ... Adam Thornton
        • ... Schuh, Richard