sunny...@wcb.ab.ca wrote:

This is my first time at Share.
It was wonderful experience at Austin especially for the meal with Martha,McConaghy, Mark Post.......
Could you tell me Martha's email?

Thanks!

Sunny Hu
I. M. Technical Services
W.C.B. Alberta
(780) 498-4739
sunny...@wcb.ab.ca

This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original email. Thank you. (Sent by Webgate2)

Sunny,

It was great meeting you as well.  We are all so glad that you had such a good first SHARE.

You can contact Martha at u...@vm.marist.edu

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009